Our Hinterland Wedding Showcase venues are as individual as you are – there truly is something for everyone and they each have something unique to offer. View our venue map, plan your itinerary and journey over our beautiful range to discover the possibilities for your dream wedding day.
Look out for our road signs pointing the way to each of our stunning Showcase venues.
- Beerwah Hideaway – 1233 Steve Irwin Way, Beerwah
- Flaxton Gardens – 313 Flaxton Dr, Flaxton
- Little White Wedding Church – 89 McCarthy Rd, Maleny
- Maleny Manor – 894 Landsborough-Maleny Road, Maleny
- Maleny Hotel – 6 Bunya St, Maleny
- Montville Country Cabins – 396 Western Avenue, Montville,
- Secrets on the Lake – 207 Narrows Road, Montville, QLD, Australia
- The Old Dairy Maleny – 621 Landsborough-Maleny Road, Bald Knob
- Weddings at Tiffany’s – 409 Mountain View Road, Maleny
- If you are driving up from Brisbane we suggest you come up the Bruce Hwy, take the Steve Irwin exit and make Beerwah Hideaway your first stop.
- Then continue up the range on Landsborough – Maleny Rd, The Old Dairy will be on your left, 1.5km’s after Bald Knob Rd turn off.
- Then it’s onto Maleny Manor, Weddings at Tiffany’s, Little White Wedding Church and Maleny Hotel.
- Then following the Maleny – Montville Rd, make your way over to Montville and down Western Avenue to see both Secrets on the Lake& Montville Country Cabins.
- Finally finish off your day at Flaxton Gardens.
- If you are coming down from Gympie region or from the Coast we suggest coming in via Nambour and making Flaxton Gardens your first stop.
- Then continue into Montville and down Western Avenue to visit both Montville Country Cabins and Secrets on the Lake.
- Then, following Maleny-Montville Rd across to Maleny to visit Maleny Hotel, Little White Wedding Church, Weddings at Tiffany’s and Maleny Manor.
- Continuing down Landsborough – Maleny Rd you will need to go pastThe Old Dairy (on your right) and then perform a U-Turn at the lookout to come back to access the property.
- Then it’s down the range, onto Steve Irwin Way to make Beerwah Hideaway your last stop before back out to the Hwy to return North.